Living Worthy of our Call
Here are my goals this morning.
1. Engage with the biblical text together
2. Provide an overview of Ephesians
3. Identify one thing to “dig deeper” in
What is the big idea?
Live Worthy of the calling you received (Ephesians 4:1).
How do I live worthy of my calling? – Spiritual Disciplines!
1. Local Church (4:7-16) a. Spiritual gifts b. Building up the body c. Individual growth 2. Bible Intake (1:3-14; 2:1-10) a. Blessings of our salvation b. Power of our salvation 3. Prayer (1:15-19; 3:14-21) a. Knowledge b. StrengthWhat does living according to this calling look like?
1. New birth (4:17-24; 5:6-13) 2. Healthy relationships (4:2-3; 4:25-5:5) 3. God-glorifying family (5:22-6:9)How should I respond?
1. Armor of God (6:10-18) a. Belt of Truth b. Breastplate of Righteousness c. Feet of Gospel Readiness d. Shield of Faith e. Helmet of Salvation f. Sword of the Spirit – Word of God g. Prayer 2. Join me in a 21 day reading plan in Ephesians! a. YouVersion Bible app b. firstname.lastname@example.org